Sunday, February 7, 2016

L - As in Super Bowl L

Yeah, it's L, I don't care what the NFL says. Super Bowl L and that's what I'm going to call it! Anyway, no time for a long post unfortunately, instead, you get a podcast. Yep, and for all of you you tl:dr types in the past who are instead tl:dl (too long didn't listen?), I'm looking to extend my unblemished Super Bowl blogging predictions record and taking the Panthers straight up and against the spread as they should beat the Broncos by about a touchdown, maybe 23-17. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jim M. said...

Hey stranger,

How am I gonna follow this crazy American game without your extended essay to guide me??

Fuck it ... Panthers FTW, as the kids say!

PS: I trust all is well in Shane's World.

Shane said...

Hey Jim, long time, you're right. Hope I didn't lead you astray with any money on the line last night. In fact, hope you simply didn't bother to watch the game, it was a bit of a snoozer if you ask me. Credit to the Broncos defense though, they played amazing all year.

As for me, all's good. Away from the blogging (as you can tell) as I've got quite a bit on my plate this semester and next. Hopefully I'll get back to it sometime around the summer. Hope all's well with you and see you around!

judi bola online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oracle Equipments said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.